Friday, August 22, 2008

{For mom + Thelonius}


When I talked to my mom the other day she said I needed to put a picture of Thelonius (our kitten) on our blog.

Mom: Well, don't you love Thelonious?

Me: Ya

Mom: Isn't he a part of your family?

Me: Ya, I guess so.

She's right. We like him, so here is a picture of Thelonius. This picture was not staged- we just found him there the other day...he just likes it (hence the evil-eye I got when woke him up while taking this picture). We got him when he was about 10 weeks old and he was 1/4 or 1/3 of the size he is now. Thelonius is now about 5 months old and his favorite food is watermelon (watermelon ice cubes to be exact) and he likes the color red-orange (we determined this after examining the little balls he rolls around the house..the red-orange one is destroyed and the black one is still in mint condition). He sleeps on the rug, in the sink, and mostly right on top of my pillow. He likes to catch flies and sleep.

I never really considered myself a cat person...I thought they were all pretty mean and grouchy, but I like Thelonius. He is a pretty cool guy and keeps me entertained, so I really like him. That's all!

0 love notes: