Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{raoc}


Anyone who has known me longer than 5 minutes knows that I am a klutz, clumsy...or maybe just cursed. After trying to pull the chicken out of the oven yesterday, I hit my back on the metal counter behind me. It just came out and hit me- I promise! Drew would tell you that I have no sense of my extremities- even though my back isn't an extremity, it fits that role in this case. Although I still maintain that the counter came and hit me. It hurts SO bad, and left me with this nasty looking scrape and scratches. It feels like a nasty sunburn right under the bra strap...ouch, ouch, ouch. Fortunately, there was no blood! It may not be that bad, but in the context of how I got the scrape is quite hilarious. Since these (though not all quite so painful) Random Acts of Clumsiness (RAOC- pronounced RAY-OCK) happen quite frequently, I thought it would be best to begin recording them so that one day, for example, if I ever go missing and the police are trying to identify my body, or maybe when I am dead and my posterity finds all these weird scars on my body, everyone will know that it was just me and my bad, clumsy luck.

0 love notes: