Thursday, May 14, 2009

{brian regan at tuacahn}

A week or so ago, D and I went with our friends, the Carlisles, to a Brian Regan comedy show at the Tuacahn. We are super excited to have some friends here in St. George to hang out with. I hadn't ever heard Brian Regan before so I wasn't sure what I was in for, but it was really funny. Several times I glanced over only to notice tears streaming down D's face due to the fact that he was laughing so hard. That alone was worth the trip. Oh, that and the man sitting behind the Carlisles. I'm glad he needed to repeat every punch line after Brian. Thanks Carlisles for coming with us- it was a blast!

3 love notes:

Jessy Carlisle said...

Thanks for the fun time as well, and for the blog shout-out:)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I am obsessed with Brian Regan...sooooo funny. I love his story of when the brother hurt his leg riding the bike...oh my gosh...so funny...

Sara said...

Sarah your hair looks amazing.