Friday, March 5, 2010

{sunshine}

image via {shadowjuniper}
On the days I don't have to wake up at 5 for work, I try to sleep in until at least 8 or 8:30. Probably not the best idea since my body will never pick up a normal sleeping pattern, but I've been considering working on that. I guess my body decided this morning was the day to begin because I woke up just before 7. I had to use the restroom...bad. Of course, I tried to ignore it, but eventually gave in and got up. I ran back to bed, praying that I'd be able to fall back asleep quickly, but no such luck. I have officially been up over an hour. I don't have much to show for it yet, as D is still asleep and anything I might want to accomplish (cleaning, smoothie making, etc.) would be loud enough or require turning on lights (reading) to wake my sick, sleeping husband. Poor guy. So for now, I guess I should bask in the laziness. Though really I am a little bored of laying here. I feel like I need to do something...

One good thing about waking up early...hearing D laugh in his sleep. That is the perfect start to my day.

1 love notes:

loganandlisapratt.blogspot.com said...

I miss you too! so much! xoxoxox