Monday, August 30, 2010

{enterprise}

Saturday was the annual Enterprise Corn Festival. I had never been to Enterprise before, so I had no idea what to expect. I will just tell you that it is one of the smallest towns I have ever been to. Beats Rexburg. Little did I realize that it also takes about a hour to get to, when I had thought it was only a half hour away. The drive was really pretty though, and it was a nice chance to see things outside of St. George since we don't get the opportunity very often.
There were goats to pet. I want one.
Lots of booths. Mostly knives, airsoft guns, and tutus. I guess that's what they do in Enterprise...?
And my favorite booth...Bikers Against Child Abuse :)
Mas (con un acento) goats. Still want one.
This awesome band. I like the guy on the furthest right.
Cute wiener dogs. I also want one of these.
And of course, we had to get some corn. It was the Corn Festival afterall. The funny thing is that only one food booth was selling corn. Unless you count the popcorn (also only one booth). Weird.

It was a fun trip. I love festivities :)

0 love notes: