Thursday, August 26, 2010

{probar}

I just have to post this because I think Probar may have the best customer service ever!

I have been a fan of these for awhile, though I have only ever bought a few since they are a bit pricey. They are the most delicious bars I have ever eaten. Good, clean ingredients, tasty= perfect breakfast for those 4am or 5am mornings when you are at work and pregnant. I had a question/concern the other day and wrote up an email to the company. Customer service emailed me within the day and offered to mail me some of my favorite flavors. I was just excited they got back to me so quickly and couldn't believe they offered to send me some of my favorites. I thought they would just send one or two (which was totally exciting), but then I got the package in the mail today and it had 12 bars! I am a Probar lover for life. I probably would have been anyway since they are so yummy, but 12! Seriously. I am floored. Thanks, Probar!

*their well designed package is just an added bonus...lovely

0 love notes: